Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The {T} Family | Sunshine Coast Photographer

I had the pleasure of doing the {T} Family photos a few weeks ago and after thrilling them with thier shots lastnight I can finally share them with you here.

All the children have incredible eyes, and the sweetest smiles. But my favourite bit was how well behaved they were the entire time. I have never worked with children this perfectly amicable. And they all love eachother so much, it's sweet to see big brothers who adore and look out for their little sister! I pray I have a family this perfect one day :)

The {T} Family

xThe {T} Family

The {T} Family

The {T} Family

The {T} Family

The {T} Family

The {T} Family

The {T} Family

The {T} Family
I told you they all had incredible eyes, didn't I!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP